RO COVETS: Fall Fashion Issues + Think & Grow Rich

4.9.13


Fall is basically here, so I have to get into the season by purchasing all my Fall fashion issues to stay up to date with the trends and trend forecasting plus always love a new book to read. I bought 'Think & Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill and 'How Successful People' Think by John C. Maxwell. I've already started reading Think & Grow Rich, I have the complete classic text and...


I am really liking it so far! Another book I recommend is 'The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter' by Dr. Meg Jay. I've never been interested in ready anything but a magazine but I do enjoy reading books on self- improvement. Make sure you pick these up at your nearest bookstore!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest