RO COVETS: SOLE STRUCK!

11.12.13

I love shoes, and I like to buy them in bulk, so what better time of the year than Black Friday & Cyber Monday to shop! My favorite place to buy shoes where I get the best deals is Solestruck.com. You cannot beat their Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales, but don't wait until...
Cyber Monday to shop because the shoes go FAST!

I ordered 5 pairs of shoes and paid about $300 but then I got an email saying that one of the shoes was out of stock so they offered me 50% off whatever regular priced or sale item I wanted. I couldn't resist so I bought another 3 pairs, 7 pairs of shoes for $500, that's pretty amazing. I also recently got a Nikon D3200 as a birthday gift from my dad, so now I can provide you guys with some awesome pics!  I didn't take pics of all of my purchases, but these were my fave, Stelly Black and Hudson Black by YES and Jeffrey Campbell Audrey Spike and Ava Hi Stud and they're all very comfortable, just the way I like it! Visit www.solestruck.com for more awesomeness!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest