Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad with Bacon Poppyseed Dressing

3.9.13

I was on Instagram and someone posted this photo of a salad. I could've sworn my eyes were playing tricks on me because I saw strawberries, avocados (I love avocados) and pieces of bacon in the salad. I immediately had to google and I came across a recipe on Lauren's Latest blog. The salad is called a Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad with Bacon Poppyseed Dressing which I will be making. I am such a foodie and I can only imagine what all those flavors are like together.




 First, you cook the bacon.

Second, you measure and combine your ingredients for the dressing: mayonnaise, white vinegar, granulated sugar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
Then, you crumble your bacon in the dressing and you drizzle it on your strawberries, avocado & kale. Visit Lauren's Latest blog for the full recipe.


 Photos courtesy of Lauren's Latest blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest