RO COVETS: QUILTED BEAUTY

12.12.13


Growing up I used to hear my friends and family rave about Century 21. The other day my mom & I decided to check out the one in Brooklyn. She was looking for an everyday bag and we found a really cute and simple leather bag for her by French Connection. I kept looking around and I was suddenly in the mood to find a bag...
I am a great online shopper, but in person I am very thorough when I shop. I searched and searched and then in the very back part of the Jessica Simpson bags, I found this quilted beauty!

I am a complete sucker for black and gold, and I could not resist, perfect size and really sturdy and it only cost me about $35 bucks! I know it's not real leather, but it looks like it and I take really great care of my bags, so it will last me a while. As for my gorgeous shoes they are Joe's 'Laney' Pump. I bought one size up because of the narrow front and they are absolutely comfortable. The orange bottoms are such a nice touch, I can't wait to wear them!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest